Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I haven't been that diligent on keeping up with my blog. I am about 15 weeks and time is passing somewhat quickly. On November 20th (less than a week), we will go for our 16 week 4-D ultrasound. When we found out I was pregnant, I told Michael I wanted to do the 16 week ultrasound and he said we would wait until 20 weeks. Then he went with me to Dr. Nezhat's (Sept. 14th) and saw the heartbeat on the monitor. On the ride back from Atlanta, he looked at me and said, "We are paying to get the 16 week ultrasound because I have to know what we are having." So we will go Tuesday and have invited both our moms to come and share this very special time with us. I think both moms are thrilled and excited to find out as well as see pictures. After our appointment, we will all go out to dinner. So it will be a big day for Michael and I. Please say a prayer that everything is going as it should and baby Adams is healthy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment