
This is the crib Michael and I have chosen to get for our nursey. We wanted something antique looking and kept coming back to this one. We are planning on ordering it this weekend in Atlanta. We are going to my parents on Sunday to register with my sister. I know it will be a little overwhelming so Melissa said she would go with us. On Monday, we are going to order the crib and go fabric shopping for the nursery with my mom. We bought the crib bedding the day after Thanksgiving in Atlanta, so now we are trying to find some fabric to match. Our nursery is also our guest room. They are saying Columbus and Atlanta might get some snow tomorrow morning (I am also supposed to play tennis tomorrow). I will believe snow in Columbus when I see it with my own eyes. I can always hope for snow though!
No comments:
Post a Comment