Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rolling over

Yesterday at the end of Walt's afternoon nap, he got really fussy. So I went in to check on him and he had rolled from his back to his stomach and had figured out how to get the arm out from underneath him. I just tried to put him down for a nap and he started fussing. I went in and he had flipped over again. So I flipped him back over and waited with the video camera. He got real still and acted like he was about to drift off. So I went outside to get the mail, came back in to him fussing. He had flipped himself over again. So I flipped him back over to his back. Before I could turn the camera on, he flipped again. I caught the end of that one and I waited with the camera ready and finally--- I caught it on tape.

No comments: