Sunday, August 09, 2009

I haven't been very good at posting pictures and information about what is happening in our world lately. This pregnancy is different from Walt's. I was never sick with him and it has definately been made up for this go round. I am tired all the time and feel like I could lay in the bed all day. With a 15 month old that is not possible. We go back on August 24th for another ultrasound and to meet with our doctor.

Walt has an appointment this Thursday at Egleston with an infectious disease specialist. We will see if they have any idea why we are having fevers. I asked our pediatrician if it could just be his temperature and he said it could but would be atypical.

Walt had his 15 month well check-up this week. He looks great! He was 25 lbs 2 oz and 31 inches. He has grown an inch since the beginning of May.

No comments: