Creighton started rolling from her tummy to her back yesterday. They are sleeping through the night as of last week. They had their 4 month dr appt and they look great. Creighton weighed 13.5 lbs and Elizabeth weighed 12.13. So that is the biggest difference since they were born. Creighton is currently my chatty child and Elizabeth likes the TV. We fed them rice cereal with a spoon last night for the first time.
I have to post this stuff on my blog so when I get the time to work in their baby books, I will be able to remember.
Walt started his new school last week and so far things have gone well. He will finish this week and then go two weeks in July. He got out of my car yesterday morning in the carpool line and went in to school and I could have pulled over and cried. He is growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment