Yesterday was the girl's six month appointment. Creighton weighed 15 lbs 5 oz and was 25 inches long. Elizabeth was 15 lbs even and 25 inches long. Both girls are still under average for their age on their size but that is expected for a few years with twins. Everything else looked great and the dr is pleased with their progress. They can start eating 3 solid meals a day.
We have had to seperate the girls due to some sleeping issues and things are going pretty well. I am hoping once they start sleeping better to put them back together.
Walt started his school last week. He has figured out how to tell me he doesn't want to go but after the initial fight, he enjoys it. He has been home with me most of the summer and needs some socialization skills.
I am having issues uploading pictures to my computer, hopefully I will post some pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment