I must say I haven't been a very good blogger in months. Well, since the girls were born to be exact. Life with three kids under 3 years old is very hectic and busy. I find myself trying to get my chores done in my free seconds but lately have been napping when the kids do and everything else will have to wait.
School is out for the summer! I amnot sure whether I am excited to be on my own schedule or terrified because I am home bound until August. Walt is doing a few camps during the summer and I hope that gives him an outlet.
The girls are 15 months old and both walking. Elizabeth has been walking for about 2 months and Creighton about 3 weeks or so. They are starting to talk a little. Creighton is more verbal and uses more words.
I have a few goals for the summer like organizing some things and a few crafts projects. These may or may not happen. I am hoping to be a better blogger because it is like a digital journal for my kids and myself as time passes so quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment