He is so precious! We can't wait to meet him one day. Sawyer will have a litte buddy! Meredith-you look great!Amanda
He is just adorable!!! I love the black & white photos. Lindsey
Those are the sweetest little feet!! Hope all is going well, we can't wait to see you guys. Sending Big Hugs your way.
Lindsey put me on to your blog and I'm so glad! He is adorable and the B&W pictures are precious! We're so happy for you both! Trish
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so precious! We can't wait to meet him one day. Sawyer will have a litte buddy! Meredith-you look great!
Amanda
He is just adorable!!! I love the black & white photos. Lindsey
Those are the sweetest little feet!! Hope all is going well, we can't wait to see you guys. Sending Big Hugs your way.
Lindsey put me on to your blog and I'm so glad! He is adorable and the B&W pictures are precious! We're so happy for you both! Trish
Post a Comment