I couldn't resist putting the song "Thank God For Kids" on our blog. This song was origionally sang by the Oak Ridge Boys and reminds me of my childhood and I felt is was so appropriate to put on there as we prepare for the arrival of our little one.
I am checking into Doctor's Hospital today at 5 pm. They will begin the induction and give me pitocin in the morning. So hopefully this little one will make an appearance sooner than later. But for now, he is way too comfy where he is and doesn't want to think about leaving. I ask that you say some prayers for Michael and I. We are both very excited and nervous at the same time. The goal is that everyone is healthy throughout the whole process. It will be a few days before anything is posted because we won't have a computer at the hospital. But we promise to keep you updated!
1 comment:
Best of Luck Mere. We can't wait to hear all about little Walt!!! We'll be praying for a smooth delivery and a quick recovery. We love you guys.
Post a Comment