Thursday, July 09, 2009

Lunch

Yesterday, I was feeding Walt his lunch and trying to eat mine at the same time. He was insistent that he eat my chicken salad sandwich. I gave him several bites and he loved it. No let me remind you our 14 month old still only has 3 teeth- yes you read correctly- 3. Then he wanted a chip, so I gave him a salt and vinegar chip- that was funny! After he ate his lunch and part of mine, I gave him an oreo for dessert. The little guy takes after his momma.

Tonight he is going to spend the night with Grandmother and Poppy. They are so excited to have him at their house to play with. I warned them to get plenty of rest before he arrives because he will wear you out!

Walt was diagnosed with his first ear infection on Monday. It is a slight infection and luckily, he will take the antibiotic easily. He is also getting a few teeth we hope!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hope he feels better and has fun with the grandparents!