Wednesday, October 28, 2009

20 weeks


Here is our first prego picture with the twins. That is horrible I know. I am exactly 20 weeks in the picture.


We had our big ultrasound and dr appt on Monday. I say our big one because it is 20 weeks but we have an ultrasound every visit to check on things. They both weigh exactly 11 ounces and their heartbeats were in the 140s. They were able to measure everything they needed which was wonderful. We saw one swallowing on the ultrasound. Everything looks great and no worries at this time. I was instructed to take it easy because between now and 28 weeks will be critical. So with that said, I was also told not to do anything that doesn't have to be done. That is a hard one for me. I am not used to having limitations on my activities.


No comments: