Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Walt and potty training

So we have been working on potty training Walt for several weeks now. He had some great days followed by days with accidents and so on. He has done so well and I would say he is pretty much trained. Yeah for mommy! He has definately become aware of a wet diaper during the night. I know this because he comes in my room at all hours of the night asking for us to change his diaper. So I am trying to take this as a good sign. This morning it was 5:50 am.

I sent him to school today in big boy underwear and he didn't have any accidents. I was so proud I had tears. Yes, I know but that is a big deal to me. He had been going in a pull-up just in case but proved today he doesn't need the pull-up at school. I just have to brag a little- it is my mommy right!

1 comment:

The Henderson's said...

Yay Walt!!! What a big boy.