Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Where I have been?

I just remembered I have a blog that I used to update all the time and lately (since twins) I have just completely neglected to post pictures and our life happenings. One of my resolutions is to do a better job of this so our friends and family can keep up with our CRAZY life.

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Walt is a fun age (2 1/2) and the girls were 10 months. I was sick with what I thought was a sinus infection the week of Christmas and decided enough was enough and went to a doc in the box on Christmas Eve. They swabbed me for flu and came back and told me I had swine flu. So that changed a lot of our plans. My dad didn't come down for the day as he also had not had the flu shot and we didn't make it to Milk Punch. I took the medicine but I do not think I had any kind of flu.

I have decided to sell AdvoCare products. They are vitamin/supplements that help you achieve your health goals and make you a healthier person. I am just starting to embark on this business but excited for the outlet to other adults and helping people feel and look better. I have always enjoyed helping others and seeing their results. As a teacher, it made my day when a student finally grasped a concept and the light bulb came on especially after struggling to understand. It made my job worth all the stress.

The girls are starting mother's morning out at Walt's school tomorrow. I have some mixed emotions about it. Sad they are growing close to a year old, but excited for them to have interaction with other kids their age. This will allow me to get things done around the house and plan appointments when all three kids are at school.

It is a New Year and I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and a great start to 2011.

No comments: