Morgan gave me this picture frame several years ago for Christmas. I haven't used it because it was a bronze color. So I thought I would make it more useful for Walt's room. I actually found the true John Deere Green spray paint color for their equipment at Lowes and spray painted the frame yesterday. I LOVE it!
The picture you see is the day we brought Walt home from the hospital. It has been in a baby blue frame since then but I felt Walt is a little past baby blue and ready for toddler colors like JD green. It turned out and I an excited to put this sweet picture in his room.
2 comments:
Does Walt have a John Deere room? I'd love to see pictures of it.
Michelle,
He does not have a JD room. Someone gave us a quilt and shams that has all types of construction equipment in them. It is a nice one not a cheapy type one. It has all colors like green, hunter green, red, orange, yellow, blues and navy. So I wanted to do a construction/tractor style room. I painted that frame and I am going to make a memory board and do it JD green. When the girls get out of baby beds, they are moving into the big room and Walt will move into their room. Then I am going to get a picture book and cut out the farm equipment/ construction equipment pictures and mat and frame them. May do a solid color bedding at that point so not overwhelming and trucks and stuff as accents and on walls. I will clean up his room and take some pics for you to see. Right now the curtains don't really match and it's not a theme room but will be when he moves rooms.
Post a Comment