Thursday, June 09, 2011

Making lunches

I have been looking for easy recipes and food to fix for the family. Yesterday I stumbled across a great website for lunches. It is called http://www.easylunchboxes.com/. This woman has created her own lunch containers and coolers. But what I love about it is all the pictures of the different lunches she has fixed for her kids and family. Now if your child goes to a school where lunch is provided, then you may like the containers for the adults who pack a lunch. Michael takes his lunch a good bit and the kids have to have lunches when they go to mother's morning out. So I ordered some of them from Amazon and am excited to see if it cuts back on sandwich bags and makes packing lunches a little more fun. I plan on having the coolers monogrammed for each child.

2 comments:

The Henderson's said...

Can't wait to see how these work out for you all. Please keep up posted. I'll need something for Eli when we start back to school in the fall. Let me know if Sippy cuts and extra snacks fit in the bag with the lunch bowl. I guess I could consider getting one for Jay -- most days he leaves with a plastic grocery sack... you know he's not much on the finer things in life! hee hee :)

The Henderson's said...

Wow, I really should have proofread this...

It should say "Keep US posted" and "sippy CUPS"