Friday, July 29, 2011

I have been up with Walt since about 4:55 am this morning. He must have been sleeping hard because he had a little accident in his bed. So of course by the time I changed his pjs he was up for the day despite how desperately I tried to get him to snuggle and go back to sleep.

I went in around 7 am to get the girls up. I lifted Creighton out of bed and loved on her for a minute before I realized Elizabeth didn't have on a shirt. Somehow she managed to get her pj shirt off and was in only pants. Hummmmm...Walt can't even do that.

Today is the last day of Walt's summer camp schedule. He has really enjoyed these two weeks of camp and getting to know his teacher for the 3 year old class. We are looking forward to a great year with all the kids.

No comments: