Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Wild Thing

It is Tuesday morning and my house is SO quiet without my "Wild Thing" here. Walt spent the night at his meemee and poppie's house last night. He woke up yesterday morning and by about 8:30 am he had his suitcase out of his closet ready to pack for his adventure....alone without the girls. At nap time Walt would not settle down or go to sleep and my final argument with him was if you do not stay in your room until I come and get you, I will call meemee and tell her your can't come because you didn't rest today. Boy that did the trick! He took a good nap and slept. He left yesterday afternoon and it has been quiet around here but I am so THANKFUL for a full night's sleep and no interruptions. Just what I needed!

No comments: